We understand that it can be challenging to determine whether our software is right for you.
That’s why we have a straightforward process to help you decide:
1) Start with a 30-minute consultation call with us. We’ll ask some targeted questions to help you determine if our solution can help you achieve your goals. Our goal isn’t simply to sell our product, but to empower recruiters and improve their efficiency. You can book a call with our consultant here.
2) If you prefer not to start with a call, you can assess whether Teamdash would be a good fit based on our typical customer profile:
Teamdash is ideally suited for:
- Teams with more than one full-time recruiter or talent acquisition specialist
- Organisations with multiple ongoing recruitment projects or vacancies
- Teams hiring for a variety of roles
- Companies with multiple subsidiaries or that operate in multiple countries
- Roles that attract a high volume of candidates
- Teams that use multiple sources to find applicants (e.g., job boards, Facebook, career pages, etc.)
- Organisations unsatisfied with the features, customer support speed, or quality of their current applicant tracking system
- Companies in retail, engineering, IT, manufacturing, care, entertainment, logistics, education, e-commerce, or the public sector (although we do serve other sectors, these are our most common customers)
If you’re still unsure after assessing these factors, please feel free to reach out to us directly. We’re here to help you make the right choice for your organisation.